Setting my Goals for Senior Year
Next school year, I’m planning to:
- run and be an English Club Officer.
- join as many school-based contests as I can.
- give my best for the Science Fair.
- be a member of the school paper (The Clarion) again but this time, an editor.
- become an awardee
- be qualified for the Division, Regional and the National Schools Press Conference
- graduate with awards.
We encounter countless challenges as we journey through life. In order for one to attain immunity, one must experience pain many times. Be broken to be immune.
Typography #6. Made it simple because I’m exhausted.
We are the sovereign of our own imagination where criticism ceases to exist. Principalities of thoughts, are constructed by our unique minds. We make our own kingdoms.
Nevermind the decisions of others. Choose your own ways and learn to be contented with it. In the end, what will matter is the path you’ve taken. Do more of what will make you happy.
We must think of endless possibilities. If we can dream it, why can’t we do it?
Typography #3. I’m enjoying this.
Seize the day.
Bored so decided to practice making typographies. Dayumm I love triangles. This is only my 2nd typography. Yes I know it’s not puhhhrrfectt~